Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Three months ago today...

Seems like it was a year ago, to be honest, but three months ago today was my surgery. Crazy! Really hard to believe.

I feel great. An occasional pain in my shoulder or chest but that's it, and the only medication I take is baby aspirin as an anti-coagulant. Thanks to all of you who helped out after the surgery. It was overwhelming to receive that much help, and we needed all of it. What a year to look back on. Had a third kid, had a little heart surgery, and got to plant a church. God has richly blessed us.


5 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, you have some mighty cute children. We can't believe how hairy Abigail has gotten...er...i mean she has lots on her head.

We miss you guys a lot and cant wait to see you again. Hopefully the kids will remember how much the like me and my mom (Emily).

Josh

 
At December 06, 2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Pastor Man:

You have, like, the cutest family ever! And what the heck is Abigail eating?!!! Kinda scary... haha... good stuff! You guys rock! :)

 
At December 06, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Shannon Smith said...

The closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it goes. Wait a minute... That doesn't work here. There's an age joke in there somewhere. I just can't seem to find it right now.

I guess I am required to comment on the kids as well. So... yeah... kids... You've got three. Way to go.

 
At December 06, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger jason said...

I heard through the grapevine you had like one of your best friends live with you for a while too... guess that means nothing to you... oh well... would suck to be that guy...

(in all seriousness... what a year... its like crack sometimes... eh.. I mean.. its been a crazy ride... thanks for sharing life together...)

(I'll have my stuff out by morning...)

 
At December 06, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Kylah Jean said...

seriously.. beautiful kids. What a crazy few months it has been. I hear so much about everything going on down there, and it's so awesome. You are some beautiful people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home