Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Blog-iversary

Year 1 of my blog is in the books. I made it, just barely... i did miss two whole months in there, june and september. i decided this would be a good time to change the look of things. Probably change the name in the next week. and i looked back at some posts and came up with my 5 favorites from this last year:

A Farewell to Buster (still gets me a little choked up)
My Trip to the Dentist (because the conversation was so fun)
He is Risen (Easter was unbelievable for me this year)
My Birthday (best birthday i've ever had)
Conoco-Phillips Posts $5.19B Profit (30 comments with some hostility... Yes!)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 Comments:

At October 20, 2006 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you just used the term "blog-iversary"....

 
At October 20, 2006 6:47 AM, Blogger jeff said...

does that blow your mind?

 
At October 23, 2006 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to have you back in the blogging world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home