Friday, May 26, 2006

Try This...

So, there's this site where you can upload a photo of yourself and it does some facial recognition thing and tells you what celebrity you look like. Pretty funny... http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face_recognition.php

First I put in one of the pictures with my fumanchu thing and it told me I looked like Peter Sellers and then Candice Bergen (?).























Then I put in a normal photo and it told me I looked like Tony Danza and JFK Jr (I get that all the time).






















Then I put in that first picture of Michael from the post about the train ride, and the first name that came up for him was Saddam Hussein. Hilarious.





6 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger jason said...

Well... on the bright side... he is a pretty convincing leader...

-J

 
At May 27, 2006 1:25 AM, Blogger Chris Marlow said...

that is so wrong.

Hope all is well bro.

 
At May 28, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

I am Batman! i get Christian Bale and David Hasselhoff. Then i ran it against my blogger photo and got jerry Seinfeld.

 
At May 29, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger jeff said...

david hasselhoff... sweet! did you see david hasselhoff crying on the american idol final? i could see seinfeld...a little... ok, maybe very little, but it's there.

 
At June 04, 2006 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So get this - this is my list, in order from highest match.

Kajol (a woman), Jennifer Lopez (a woman), Magic Johnson, Dolph Lundgren, Michelle Rodriguez (a woman), Carrie-Anne Moss (a woman), Roger Moore, Angelina Jolie (a woman), Beyonce (a woman)... you get the point.

I tried another photo and got Chris Tucker. I don't know how I feel about these results.

 
At July 17, 2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be on the bright side, just like Jason said....He was a pretty fearless leader. He did not give any kind of care about what others thought about him.

He did what he considered right, just like Hitler. To be honest, he had a very good team of people and he got the job done.

Look at it this way, US goes there and its been what....2 years now and still that country is not under control....


- Gilbert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home