Thursday, May 04, 2006

I think they like her...

Been a fun week adjusting to having Abigail here. The day she got home, Michael asked if she could go bye-bye, but then a few days later he asked if we could have another Abigail. She slept almost 6 hours last night, but all of a sudden they can't make it through the night. Michael woke up at 4 and wanted his covers back on, Matthew crawled into bed with us at 5 and fell back asleep, and Abigail woke up at 6. Diana suggested it's like having human snooze buttons, which would be great if the whole deal started at 6 and didn't end then.





8 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute...now those pics make me want a couple of them!

 
At May 06, 2006 3:01 AM, Blogger jason said...

Diana... I will censor Jeff's blog from our computer if you say that again!!!

j/k - your kids rock dude... I miss you guys... Tell the fam I said wassup from the eastern world...

Diana, while I'm talking to you on Jeff's blog... I love you

Jeff, I love you too... just in a different kind of way

 
At May 08, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Jeff -- that's awesome! I don't envy the suitors who come calling for Miss Abigail someday. I think of my uncles who used to ask my mom's dates, "So! Are your intentions honorable toward our sister?"

Jason -- don't freak out too much. They change your life and are a lot of work, but worth every moment of frustration.

 
At May 10, 2006 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really want some..

 
At May 10, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Shannon Smith said...

Now he is shooting for a new demographic, and obviously it is working.

The other day Jeff told me that someone had commented that only guys responded on his blog. Well, I guess we have found a solution to that dilema. Post pictures of your kids and don't post anything for a week.

 
At May 11, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger jeff said...

shannon smith, you have some issues...

 
At May 14, 2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, enjoy the comments of Shannon Smith.

 
At May 16, 2006 6:21 AM, Blogger jason said...

I second the enjoyment of posts by Shannon Smith...

-J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home