Friday, August 04, 2006

Another train ride...



My dad came into town for a few days, so I took Michael on another train ride with my dad and Matthew. If you recall, he loved the last ride but didn't want to go back because it was too scary. So he freaked out a little bit when we got there, but calmed down before we even got on the train, had a great time, and as he was going to bed told me that the train wasn't scary anymore and that after he went night night we were going to ride the train again. Success!

In other news, he's informed us that Jesus doesn't like spankings... and he told me to lay down the other day so he could operate on me and then proceeded to get his chainsaw and tried to cut my arm off, all the while telling me, "Be quiet, daddy. It doesn't hurt, daddy." I felt like I was the victim in a horror movie.

















And my daughter's really cute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home