Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This article was pretty cool. I figured after ripping a front page article from a couple weeks ago I would say something about this one. Front page of Sunday's N&O about these three guys from the Summit Church in Durham who moved into the 'hood in Durham. Someone who goes to the Summit told me about them after we moved into our house. Apparently when they went away for Christmas or something people broke into their house, slept in their beds and put cigarettes out on their furniture. Just not an ounce of respect. Really nice article.

It rained a lot on Saturday and I took this picture of Abigail looking out the window. That's a pretty little girl...
















and another pretty girl...

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 8:15 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

I used to work with Stephen Hulme, one of the 3 guys, at CrossComm--great guy. It was crazy hearing him tell me the story of their Christmas "house-sitters".

 
At May 16, 2007 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Bobby Jo. You two are beautiful!! love, mama paxton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home