Monday, December 18, 2006

matthew


this is an old picture of our 2 and a half year old middle kid, matthew. pretty goofy kid. matthew typically gets up between 6:30 and 7:30 and walks into our room, whining that he wants some milk. so today, at 7:15, he throws our door open and announces he wants some milk. i tell my wife i'll get it cuz i'm going to get up and go running anyways and matthew comes over to my side of the bed, i help him into the bed and he lays down exactly where i lay down. so i look at him and say "what am i supposed to do?", meaning, 'where am i supposed to lay down since you're in my spot.' and he responds, "you're supposed to go get me some milk." it was probably funnier if you were there, but it was pretty funny... trust me.

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks kind of like abigail in that picture!
How cute!

Kids say the funniest things, Andrew is like a sarcastic mini adult some times, cracking Jon and I up all day long.

 
At December 18, 2006 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think jason is a bad influence on him.. you should do something about that ;)


miss you all! how is life?

 
At December 19, 2006 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love a man who knows what he wants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home