Wednesday, November 09, 2005

my kids


I was fixing the dresser in my son Michael's room the other day and I had out the tool box that has all the random screws you save thinking someday you'll need them (everyone has one of these). So I'm digging through it looking for the right screws and I've got all my screwdriver attachments out too and my boys, a 2 and a half year old and a 1 and a quarter year old, are digging through all of it. And I keep telling them to stop and they're not getting that message, especially the younger one. So as I'm getting more frustrated my older one turns to me and says, "Daddy, you have to share with Matthew. Daddy has to share his toys with Matthew." Smart aleck little kids...

3 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Haha, sounds exactly like my house.

 
At November 11, 2005 11:11 AM, Blogger jason said...

Your son Micheal called me last night on the phone. He said my name... asked what I was doing... it was crazy...

The other thing he said kinda confused me though... I didn't know Bobbi-Jo was going back to college.

-J

 
At November 14, 2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Sorry it took me like a week to write back, it's hard to get online at home without andrew attacking the computer. I'm still looking for a job on fridays. I'm pretty flexible, I've done everything from slicing bagels, to webdesign, to fitting breast cancer patients for a prosthesis bra. My old job has been letting me pick up a few hours here and there but it's really not cutting it. At this point I would do just about anything, haha. I fill out applications and they never call, I'm guessing because no one wants to hire a friday only person. Haha. I know it will work out eventually.

I also wanted to tell you hungry was really great last night. I have really been into this genesis series. I can't wait for the next one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home